Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics is now accepting applications for the 2021/2022 Perimeter Scholars International (PSI) program.
PSI is a master's-level course in theoretical physics designed to bring highly qualified and exceptionally motivated graduate students to the cutting edge of the field in an inclusive training environment.
This unique Master’s program, in partnership with the University of Waterloo, seeks not only students with stellar undergraduate physics and/or mathematics track records, but also those with diverse backgrounds, collaborative spirit, creativity, and other attributes that will set them apart as future innovators.
- Removal of financial barriers: Most students who receive and accept offers of admission to PSI will receive a full scholarship. Perimeter Institute also helps with travel arrangements and any immigration arrangements necessary.
- Students learn from many of the leading minds in theoretical physics while earning a Master's degree from the University of Waterloo
- Collaboration is valued over competition; deep understanding and creativity are valued over rote learning and examination
- PSI recruits worldwide: 85 percent of students come from outside of Canada
- PSI seeks extraordinary talent who may have non-traditional academic backgrounds, but have demonstrated exceptional scientific aptitude
Ways to share this opportunity with your colleagues and students
Early application deadline: November 15, 2020.
Final application deadline: February 1, 2021.
Thank you in advance for helping share this unique opportunity for emerging physics talent.
Academic Programs Director